Immediate Opportunity for a Commercial Service Technician in the Norcross, GA area. Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks. Click here to apply online
Responsible for completion of service, warranty, and PMA work per customer/office request or scheduled contract terms. Including, but not limited to; proper, timely paperwork completion (tech tool), coordination with customer and office on specific scheduling / job needs, effective diagnostic/troubleshooting, and securing of parts / materials when necessary.
Click here to apply online
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with General Contractors, Labor Subcontractors, Commercial Clients, and internal personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Solid reputation of highest integrity and excellent work ethic.
- Valid Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI’s in previous 7 years.
- Must pass criminal background, credit check and drug screen in accordance with the Drug Free Work Zone requirements.
- Experience with these: MFG York, Carrier, Trane, Mitsubishi, Daikin, Samsung, LG
- Experience with commercial application RTU’s, ERU’s and WSHP’s
- Chiller, boiler and cooling tower experience
- A PLUS: 1. PoolPak experience or certification is a plus . 2. Refrigeration experience is a plus