Airtech Heating and Air Conditioning has grown into a substantial company of over 45 employees, but has not lost it’s ‘Small Business’ Values and Dedication to Providing Excellent Customer Service!
Due to Retirement, this well-established, locally owned HVAC Company is looking for a new team member in this very integral role.
Commercial Service Manager
This is a customer service focused role that will focus on growth in the division along with management of staff to achieve strong customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Business Planning:
- Develop Budgets to forecast Sales and Profitability
- Grow Sales Base
- Oversee all aspects of Inventory
- Review Estimates to Actuals on all jobs
- Management of Staff through a ‘Coaching’ Style:
- Supervision of 12 techs
- Staff meetings
- Performance reviews
- Recruiting, training and conflict resolution
- Excellent Relationship Building and Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Management of Staff
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to learn and work with Software
- Monday – Friday; 7:30am – 4:30pm, with additional hours as required
- Team-based, Supportive Work Environment
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with an Established company
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.