Commercial Sales Engineer – HVAC
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with Commercial Sales Agents providing application support, product selections, quotes, and submittals
- Provide technical information and product training to Commercial Sales Agents on a regular basis.
- Maintain reports for tracking projects, won/loss ratios, sales projections, and competitive information.
- Execute sales and marketing programs as established by management.
- Continually maintain the highest level of technical knowledge for new products or upgrades to existing product lines.
- Follow-up on new business opportunities by responding to routine sales leads from Sales Agents, OEM’s, owners or management.
- Maintain regular face-to-face contact with Commercial Sales Agents and customers.
- Participate in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of HVAC sales experience, or working for Consulting Engineers / A&E firms, or Mechanical Contractor.
- Strong communication, technical skills, knowledge of HVAC design and application tools.
- Working knowledge of Commercial Applied Products, (chillers, fan coils, dx systems, water source heat pumps) with a good understanding of controls.
- Experience working with Sales Agents, Mechanical Contractors, Consulting Engineers & Owners
Click here to apply online
- Excellent initiative, self starter and leadership skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office software applications.
- Ability to travel.