Commercial Real Estate Property Accountant
Growing Commercial Real Estate Organization has an immediate need for a Commercial Real Estate Property Accountant. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits. The base salary for this position is up to $75k
Who: Growing Commercial Real Estate OrganizationWhat: Commercial Real Estate Property AccountantWhen: Immediate NeedWhere: Sandy Springs / PerimeterWhy: GrowthSalary: Up to $75k base plus incentives and excellent benefits
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial reports in accordance with owner deadlines and requirements
- Forecast cash flow
- Analyze monthly financial statements and work with Property Managers to provide variance explanations when comparing actual to budget or historical results.
- Monthly bank reconciliations for each property’s operating account.
- Initiate monthly payments for debt service, owner distributions, etc.
- Perform monthly general ledger account analysis and balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Assist Property Manager’s with yearly budget preparation.
- Annual CAM, Tax and Insurance reconciliations.
- Periodic utility reconciliations and billings.
- Work with our clients’ CPA’s on an as needed basis and assist with year-end tax preparation requests.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate accounting experience (retail real estate preferred).
- Must be able to multi-task while achieving deadlines.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Confident verbal and written skills to be able to interact with clients and co-workers.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and accounting standards in general.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Proficiency in Yardi accounting software and Quickbooks is preferred.