Commercial Real Estate ParalegalOur client is growing and needs to add a Paralegal with at least two years of Commercial Real Estate experience.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director of Property Management and our Property Management team
- Draft, edit, interpret, and review leasing agreements and documents.
- Review agreements for a wide range of commercial transactions, including real estate purchase, lease and license agreements and related amendments.
- Draft and review vendor agreements and liability releases.
- Support landlord accounting department with onboarding and outboarding of clients.
- Respond to and make client inquiries.
- Research legal and factual questions and draft research memos.
- Review and interpret lease documents.
- Maintain files, databases, abstract leases, REAs and OEAs, listing agreements, commission agreements, purchase and sale agreements.
- Obtain information from various sources to assist with projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Our client offers a salary of $50k - $60k depending on experience plus full benefits.To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com Click here to apply online
- Minimum two years of experience as a paralegal in the commercial real estate industry
- AA degree or Paralegal certification from an ABA-approved institution or the Georgia Paralegal Association
- Experience in commercial real estate transactions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat/PDF Editing
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Advanced organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
- Highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Work well with a team
- A proven ability to independently manage and prioritize work