Recruitment Partners is working on an exciting new opportunity with one of our well respected clients who is is looking to add an experienced Commercial Property Manager to their growing team. The Commercial Property Manager will be responsible for managing a commercial portfolio and leading an efficient and profitable operation, while maintaining the highest standards and being best in class.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Manage and supervise administrative staff, site supervisors, building technicians, and field maintenance staff.
- Supervise third-party Property Manager(s).
- Review financial performance, assess variances, and develop strategies to improve results.
- Order, authorize and recommend monthly operating expenses.
- Review supplier lists and obtain quotes or proposals for all major work.
- Review occupancy status of each property and review leasing status.
- Review status of receivables and direct collection activity as required.
- Review and approve payables for the portfolio.
- Negotiate leases and renewals as per budget projections.
- Maintain tenant relationships.
- Initiate tenant legal proceedings when necessary.
- Complete full property reviews including anticipated capital costs, general maintenance requirements, lease review, tendering, etc.
- Visit and inspect each property.
- Prepare annual business plans for the individual properties by working closely with the accounting team, maintenance and site personnel.
- Assist in Quarterly Reports, which includes financial and operational reporting.
Your strengths and experience include:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta's best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more. Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Engineering Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology Contact us today - Your Search Partner - www.recruitmentpartners.ca to learn more!
- Minimum of 8 years of commercial property management experience.
- Real Estate Agent or Broker License is mandatory.
- Completion of a property management certificate program such as RPA or CPM.