Commercial Property Administrator
If you’re an experienced Property Administrator looking to exercise your developed skills in a exciting career, you’ll definitely be interested in this amazing opportunity exclusively through Recruitment Partners! Our client, a solution-driven real estate organization, is searching for a Property Administrator to oversee their commercial properties in Calgary. If you are eager to apply your expertise in property administration and are ready to be held accountable for the day to day operations of a diverse commercial portfolio, then this could be the role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Manage all aspects of tenant activities such as regular communication, answering questions and solving issues, as well as ensuring quality is up to standard by meeting tenant needs professionally and in a timely manner;
- Provide and check accuracy on documents prepared for lease modification, renewals, and entry
- Upkeep organization amongst filing systems for all operations and communications
- Update data in system for account receivable, accounts payable, lease and tenant financial requirements, and banking
- Communicate with tenants and contractors in regards to inspections, inquiries, payments, memos, and notices
- Handle collecting rent, eviction notices, over-holds, payment plans and ex-tenant arrears;
- Reconcile tenant accounts, enter manual charges and payments, post payments
- Conduct quarterly and monthly forecasting activities
- Upkeep building operation manual, site maps, and activity sheets
Your strengths include: The selected candidate will possess a broad understanding of business technologies, standards, applications and solutions. Your experience developing and maintaining business relationships will be essential to your success in this position. Other desirable attributes include:
- Completion of an Office or Business Administration diploma or certificate
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (property administrator)
- Superior ability to prioritize, manage time, and maintain responsibilities
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to meet customer needs
- Excellent financial process skills
- Experience in Microsoft office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are interested in this Property Administrator role, please respond directly to email@example.com (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca , for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca !