Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize experience in Commercial Project Management within the multi-family market to accurately complete quotes, bids, proposals, and submittals for small to medium sized mixed use, multi-family, and hospitality construction projects. Your extensive knowledge of commercial doors and hardware will play an integral part in helping this Nationwide, family owned wholesaler continue it’s growth throughout the US.
- Family owned Wholesaler with National reach
- Growing company looking to expand, with many opportunities to grow
- Established company for almost 60 years in the industry.
Benefits & Features:
- Employee oriented culture - company values their employees and the impact they have on the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and vacation time.
- Increased earning potential for completing DHI certifications!
For More Information, Contact Chelsea Livingston at (603) 725-4062 Chelsea@snapdragonassociates.com
- Enjoy small city life with all the amenities of the big city – museums, restaurants, top-tier shops, and more!
- Located just a short distance from Lake Tahoe- a popular family vacation spot in the Southwest.
- Surrounded by National parks – there’s plenty of outdoor activities for everyone!