Responsible for reviewing new, renewed and modified complex loan requests for commercial real estate, consumer real estate, commercial and consumer non-real estate loans post-closing.
- Review, scan and upload complete loan and collateral files to ensure that established standards are met, including compliance with federal regulations and adherence to Bank lending
- Interpret data and make sound judgment decisions regarding proper loan documentation and identify and resolve inconsistencies and accuracy issues
- Review all loan documents provided ensuring receipt of critical documents including but not limited to: promissory note, security agreement (if applicable) and guaranties (if applicable)
- Communicate with loan officers and lending assistants to provide guidance on the correct way to document loan files and remedy existing issues.
- Assist management in the preparation for and during audits and exams.
- If UCC collateral, create the UCC record using CT Liens Solutions
- Ensure documents are recorded at the appropriate level for deeds, etc
- Provide backup for Exception Processing and Collateral Insurance Specialist
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with consumer and commercial loan documentation
- Minimum of 1 year loan funding experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (e.g. create new documents, edit existing files, create tables, sort/filter data, print documents, generate new records, email and calendaring)
- Strong communication and customer service skills