We are seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for a well-established independent agency in the Beverly Hills/ Southfield, Michigan area.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager works as part of the account management team handling the day to day servicing of a commercial lines book of business. The Account Manager will process certificates of insurance and endorsements, gather renewal information and market new business and renewals as required.
We are seeking a self-motivated, knowledgeable candidate with the ability to manage a desk and work as part of a team.
- An active Michigan P&C license
- 3+ years’ experience working with commercial lines in an independent agency setting
- Experience processing certificates of insurance, endorsements, renewal reviews and marketing of new business and renewals in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze policy coverage
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge of carrier underwriting guidelines and appetites
- Well-rounded CL experience (habitational a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
This is a full- time permanent opportunity offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and terrific opportunities for career growth.
Salary: $60-$65K+ (depending on experience) plus bonus