Our client is amongst the leading Infrastructure companies in Asia,and leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. The area of operations span across domains like Waste Management, Renewable energy, consultancy and integrated environment services.
Keeping pace with the environmental challenges facing our society and provide impactful solutions. our client is strengthening its Leadership team.
We are on the lookout for a leadership role, in Commercial activities, based at Dubai.
Reporting to Head -Projects in India, YOU will be CA/MBA with 10-15yrs experience in handling commercial operations in large infrastructure company.
- Preparation & maintenance of Accounting Systems & financial statements.
- Handling financial matters including Working Capital Management, Ratio Analysis, Capital Budgeting & Cash Flow Analysis.
- Coordinating in the preparation, maintenance and filing of CMA Data, projected P&L Account and Balance Sheet as required by bank authorities and financial institutions.
Should have strong knowledge of Operations, Finance & Accounting, Commercial and HR.
• Must have strong multi-lingual, multi-cultural suitable to be based in Dubai with strong command of spoken and written English at international communication level.
• Experienced with international business liaison, including with Greater China, Middle Eastern and ASEAN exposures.
• Willingness to travel.