Our client, a General Contractor that specializes in roofing construction that's located in the Charlotte area, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Construction Superintendent.
- Planning, organizing and overseeing the daily activities of multiple production crews.
- Must designate material staging areas.
- Coordinate subcontractors to lead safe and efficient roof/siding system installations
- Make sure subcontractors are qualified to do the scope of work;
- Must be able to oversee and train individuals in roofing system installation.
- Must manager crew personnel scheduling and issues.
- Must be responsibility for installing roofing systems with the highest degree of quality, in the safest and most cost effective manner.
Requirements: What we look for in new team members-
- 3-5 years minimum Construction Management (Superintendent) experience, 2-3 years’ experience in Roofing Industry
- Must be familiar with multiple types of roofing installation and manufacturers.
- Positive/solution-based approach to challenges
- Strong commercial roofing experience.
- Genuine desire to better those around you and improve business
Salary of $90 K to $110 K DOE
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online