Our client, located in Central Florida, just north of Orlando, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Construction Project Manager.
- Project management, budgeting, scheduling, Team leader, cost control,
- Collaborates with Preconstruction to prepare, review, and monitor information and reports related to all costs involved in developing the project’s budget.
- Collaborates with scheduling, superintendent, subcontractors, and suppliers to create a construction schedule.
- Responsible for project administration and daily operations. Prepares and maintains the project schedule, milestone dates, and close-out checklist.
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Have a working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, Owner Contract, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and maintain a complete and accurate set of as-built documents.
Qualifications and Skills
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 -10 years experience with commercial construction (municipal, education, healthcare, medical, hotel, etc.)
- Degree in construction management, engineering, or related field or equal experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Windows. Must be computer-literate.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to details
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
Click here to apply online