The Commercial Relationship Manager is an external sales role that focuses on growing a Commercial portfolio
through building new customer relationships. This job will meet or exceed annual sales, revenue, volume & new
customer objectives. The Commercial Relationship Manager will maximize profitability, revenue and retention of
new relationships by cross selling the full range of products and services. This job is the primary contact for developing
new client relationships while managing existing Customer relationships.
Works independently to develop new business with prospects that have the largest and most complex credit needs in assigned
- Responsible for maintaining or establishing portfolio segment and geography for growth goals (loans, deposits, fees),
both individually and assisting the team, through development of new business Customers and cross selling existing Customers
as well as an established network of resources.
- Facilitates that larger transactions and relationships referred to Commercial relationship management and/or Small Business as
appropriate for role according to prescribed Bank parameters.
- Makes calls independently and invites less experienced Relationship Managers to join as a development opportunity.
- Contributes to the coaching, training, development and team leadership of less experienced Relationship Managers.
- Makes or assists in sales calls, gathers financial and general business information and explains products and services offered.