Commercial Account Manager (ID:3783)
The client is a financial institution devoted to Canadian entrepreneurs. They help create and develop strong Canadian businesses through financing, advisory services, and capital.
What you will achieve in this role:
- By using your strong relationship skills to identify opportunities to accelerate Canadian entrepreneurs’ growth and develop business opportunities in both financing and consulting.
- Meet with entrepreneurs, clients and prospects to discuss the specifics of their business in order to identify the issues, provide them with advice and identify.
- Develop a marketing plan that will allow you to ensure the growth and retention of current clients in your portfolio while acquiring new clients and creating a business opportunity pipeline
- Demonstrated ability in business development and delivering on your objectives to your clients
What you must bring to this role:
- 2 to 3 years’ commercial experience and a good understanding of the business world
- Bachelor’s degree/college diploma in commerce or business administration
- Outstanding relationship skills who can meet potential clients and advise them accordingly.
- Work within a team and collaborate with others.
- Expert sales and closing skills and a strong negotiator
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
Only those who are qualified will be contacted