Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
As an Account Manager-Commercial Banking, you will join to manage and grow a portfolio of commercial banking clients by proactively developing new business opportunities and ensuring clients’ day-to-day banking needs are being met at the highest level.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Grow and Maintain the existing real estate portfolio
- Consistently bring in new commercial accounts
- Introducing other banking products when appropriate
- Making sure revenue targets are achieved
What you must bring to this role:
- Post-secondary education preferably as it relates to this role
- 3 plus years’ experience in a similar role
- Commercial mortgage lending and real estate
- Commercial banking
- Commercial credit
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.