Federal Government Agency
Financial, economic and request analysis
What you will achieve in this role:
- Triage applications and sort per agency procedures for further follow up;
- Review applications, financial statements, term sheets and other documentation as well as perform independent research to obtain understanding of project;
- Meet with select applicants to gather information and documentation to support further due diligence;
- Prepare summary of findings and complete agency financial and risk assessment procedures;
- Liaise with Agency Managers and staff to communicate findings;
- Support the preparation of funding agreements including liaising with the applicant and Agency work units.
- Other related duties – copies, filing, etc.
- No management or supervisor skills required.
What you must bring to this role:
- Financial and economic analysis
- Risk analysis
- Strategic thinking, report writing, business acumen
- Experience using Excel, Microsoft Word, and Adobe at the advanced level
- Ability to conduct data entry with a high level of accuracy and speed
- Experience in providing services to the public
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Attention to detail
Travel: Limited travel may be required between Ontario offices (Waterloo, Toronto, Peterborough, Ottawa) and to meet with applicants across southern Ontario.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted