GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
This position will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of all open accounts receivable collections as well as billing.
- Maintain AR aging report.
- Research, reconcile and conclude account discrepancies.
- Run the Aging Trial Balance (ATB) and validate account information and clean ATB.
- Draft correspondence and carry out mailings for accounting department as necessary.
- Assist the Operations Senior Manager with special projects as assigned.
- Billing and Invoicing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customer and provide assistance for conflict resolution on outstanding & past due A/R balance
- Facilitate resolution for sales discrepancy issues related to A/R balance with operations, sales and customers
- Reduction of all past due over 60 day accounts
- Maintain Aging Trial Balance
- Report to Operations Senior Manager on regular schedule status of A/R for each customer
- Billing on customer portals
- Invoicing of shipments
- Approval of shipments based on credit hold status
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by Senior Manager, Operations
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accurate and complete record-keeping
- Competence in PC software application
- Ability to resolve conflicts
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 5 years in collection experience. Basic general knowledge of accounting processes.
Skills: Computer proficiency in MS Office required.
Knowledge of SAP software preferred.