Position: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Locations: Blytheville, AR
Cold Mill 2 Galvanizing Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Basic Job Functions:
Our client is seeking applicants for the position of Electrical Maintenance Supervisor. We will select the best candidate and move existing Supervisors as necessary to build our best team. The successful candidate will manage a maintenance team that makes on our safety culture, grows our predictive and preventive maintenance systems, helps manage continuous improvement projects, and diligently works on team development.
Safety is essential to all jobs within the company; therefore, candidates must always demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Four years of steel manufacturing experience
Click here to apply online
- Four or more years of leadership experience
- Construction/equipment upgrade experience
- Geographical mobility and desire to promote.
- Associate or Bachelor in an engineering discipline