Provide 2nd Line Maintenance support for: 1) F404-GE-400 Engine/Modules/Accessories including Test Cell Support, 2) Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), 3) Rack & Pinon Repair, & 3) Throttle Quadrant Repair.
Magellan Aerospace, Mississauga facility offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Carry out assigned F404-GE-40 engine inspections (periodic inspections, out of sequence inspections (OSIs), engine build-up/tear down &special inspections (14165NS), modifications (14165CF) IAW applicable maintenance publications
- Carry out inspection & build-up/ tear down of F404-GE-40 Jet Pipes Asst, IAW applicable maintenance publications
- Carry out build up & post test cell build up of engines, test cell engine runs, functional testing, adjustments & snag rectification IAW applicable maintenance publications
- Complete all maintenance forms completely & correctly
- Provide on-the-job training to 431 Squadron personnel
- Participate in Mobile Repair Parties (MRPs) as required
- Prepare technical documents (UCR’s, messages, incident reports, draft MOD 7 SI, etc.) for submission through 431 Sqn AMCRO
- Provide weekly engine status updates to 431 Sqn Log Control
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Liaise with 431 Sqn AMCRO & LCMM
- Assist in the annual test cell calibrations
- Travel 1-2 times per calendar year
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.