Cloud Systems Infrastructure Engineer - Internal
Location: Colorado Springs or Loveland, CO
Status: 2 year contract
Job Code: EB-1088977579
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Cloud Systems Infrastructure Engineer to work on-site with our client; a world-class, Fortune-1000 test and measurement company in Colorado Springs or Loveland, CO. This is a long-term (2-year), at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Responsibilities:
- Build, run and automate an internal cloud.
- Build and maintain tools for automation, integration, deployment, backup, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Build, run and work with the Development and DEVOPS teams to continuously help them to seamlessly work within the environment.
- Configuration management: Ansible preferred or Salt, Chef, or puppet.
- Windows desktop/client administration.
- Experience with scripting: PowerShell expertise a plus.
- Experience with VMWare ESX and vCenter.
- Experience with Jenkins.
US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1B visas at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits. Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.