Our client seeks an inquisitive and self-motivated analyst, architect, and integrator to apply and integrate advanced technologies and approaches to solving critical cyber security problems. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team investigating and applying advanced technology to real mission needs.
- Design secure cloud architectures and services while working with leading cloud providers and important US Government missions.
- Develop and analyze enterprise architectures to provide effective cyber security capabilities for various US Government customers.
- Specify and implement cloud-based cyber security tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Apply knowledge of network architectures, sensor technologies, and cyber threats to provide customers the ability to protect, detect, and respond to cyber-attacks directed against US Government systems.
- BS and 8 years related experience
- Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or applicants who are eligible for security clearances
- Knowledge of cyber security principles and their application
- Knowledge of cloud, networking, and/or enterprise architectures
- Ability to work with others to solve challenging technical problems
- Knowledge of cybersecurity architectures and operations using IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions
- Certification in commercial cloud or cloud security engineering from Amazon, Oracle, IBM, or Microsoft
- Experience implementing, developing, or managing systems using one of the predominant Cloud Service Provider’s IaaS/PaaS such as AWS, Azure, GC, Oracle, or IBM
- Familiarity with the principles of Zero Trust Architecture
- Knowledge of US Government enterprise and network security concepts and solutions
- Excellent communications, writing, and briefing skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance