The Cloud Architect will interact with our lines of business to develop cost effective and secure cloud infrastructure solutions. Manage projects supporting all aspects of designing and delivering scalable, secure, and cost efficient infrastructure systems across both Public and Private Cloud platforms.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the relevant requirements are clearly allocated to the business-oriented subsystems, and provide clear definitions of the scope and boundaries of each of the business-oriented subsystems
- Participate in reviews and provide guidance to ensure that architecture blueprint is followed
- Participate in strategic architecture technology planning sessions with management
- Analyze system requirements and recommend alternative technologies and improvements
- Lead design and review of new systems
- Create technical design documents
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in IT systems architecture, systems design, development, and maintenance of large-scale systems
- 5+ years of experience with architecture frameworks and standards such as TOGAF, Zachman etc.
- 5+ years of experience working with a variety of infrastructure and security domains e.g. Cloud, Data center, Network, Hosting, Service Management etc.
- Basic knowledge of the PMI process groups (initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing) and current Project Management methodologies
- Solid understanding of multi-cloud environments
- Azure or AWS certifications
- Knowledge of industry best practices in modeling, simulation, and testing