- Earn $5,000 if you are bilingual in ANY language.
- Earn $5,000 if you can work one weekend day a week.
- Earn $5,000 if you are a licensed social worker -- this can be either an independent or associate license.
- Relocation bonus offered.
- Open both licensed and unlicensed social workers.
The Clinician is responsible for providing mental health assessment and counseling intervention services, as well as continually monitoring and documenting clients’ mental well-being and overall adjustment to the client population.
- Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments, including crisis assessments when needed, with clients, and document results.
- Collaborate with treatment team members and clients to develop treatment plans.
- Provide minimum of one weekly one-to-one counseling session (or more often if needed) and crisis intervention as needed.
- Facilitate weekly psycho-educational and therapeutic client groups.
- Continually monitor the mental well-being of clients and arrange for appropriate services as needed, including arranging for and facilitating external specialized services with community providers.
- Provide consultation and documentation regarding clients’ functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs.
- Travel as needed for trainings, conferences or to transport youth to destinations located within the U.S.
- Ensure the proper supervision of youth at all times.
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW) counseling, psychology or other relevant behavioral science field in which clinical training and experience is a program requirement and one year of postgraduate direct mental health service delivery experience.
- One year of postgraduate direct service delivery experience preferred in conducting clinical interviewing and assessment, as well as individual and group counseling.
- Licensed or license eligible in respective field (to include but not limited to: LPC, LCSA, LMFT, LAC, LMSW, LAMFT, and LASAC). •
- Experience working with children, youth, and/or families from high-risk backgrounds.
- Successful completion of 86 hours of pre-service training and job shadowing.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Experience working with children and youth in inpatient, residential, or detention facilities.
- Experience working in an ethical and culturally diverse environment with undocumented children and/or refugees
To learn more, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890. #ZR