Our client based in the Airport Industria area is looking for Call Center Agents with previous experience from Call Centers in the Medical Aid industry.
Our client focuses on delivering superior customer care services and high performance sales for leading local and international companies since 2006, with expertise in many markets and verticals. They are able to execute campaigns effortlessly via a suite of multi-channel technology platforms, each designed uniquely to complement the client’s operations and to accommodate seamless integration.
About the Applicant:
- National Senior Certificate
- The position would be ideal for Call Centre Agents who previously worked in Medical Aid environments, previous experience in a doctors room or any other relevant medical exposure
- The successful incumbent needs to be in possession of a completed matric
- Be willing to work USA CST hours
- Have a neutral English accent and professional telephone manner
- Clear criminal record with good references
About the Position:
- Scope of the position would include contacting USA patients with a particular health condition who happen to live close to a specific clinical site and match them up with relevant clinical trials
- Your relevant medical knowledge will be a benefit to converse confidently and knowledgeably with patients
- Full training will be provided by client
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 15:00 PM to 00:00 AM
- No weekends
- Salary will be based on the level of experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201417 subject heading or email body
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.