The company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells health care products worldwide and established Pharmaceutical Products.
- As a member of the clinical support team, you are responsible for providing technical clinical expertise and support of the sales process to colleagues, current customers and/or potential customers. Works under general direction with clinical and sales teammates to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort and expertise with all
- Provides technical, clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
- Provides medical professionals with sales support, information, and training on the use of Company products and with staff education, in-services and technical troubleshooting.
- Conducts evaluations and develops sales strategies for capital equipment opportunities within accounts.
Compensation is $65-75 base, Bonus: $8k-18K (as territory grows bonus potential increases). Eligible for promotion after 12 months. Full medical/dental benefits apply, all expenses paid, car allowance, and matching 401k.
- Associates Degree or technical certification; preferred Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a clinical setting in the medical device industry.
- The ability to communicate, understand and educate clinical data in the Chronic Pain Therapies space.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Ability to travel 25% within assigned region and/or outside assigned region.
- Capable of engaging customers in selling conversations as needed and as directed by Territory Manager
Territory: Oregon (Salem based) 25% travel (1 night a week)
Main call points: Pain Management Specialists and Neurosurgeons.