A $17B med device company. A medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
The Clinical Specialist promotes BD Peripheral Intervention products to customers and potential customers through clinical support and education within a defined geographic area and as directed by the District Manager.
Territory includes: Regional travel- Seattle, MT, No. CA
- Interventional Radiology
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in the Operating Room, Interventional Radiology Lab, or Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Current credentialing and / or certification in respective clinical discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of vascular access management, vascular surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- Frequent travel required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular, Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other equivalent technical discipline.