Registered Dietician (RD)
Dodge City, KS
Currently looking for a patient centered Registered Dietician (RD) in the Dodge City, KS area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1-2 years of Registered Dietician (RD) experience.
Requirements of the Registered Dietician (RD)
- Associates degree required
- Credentialed and in good standing with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Prior experience in providing medical nutrition therapy and nutrition counseling to patients
- 1 year experience working as a registered dietician
- 2 years experience working in a healthcare facility setting
- Certified Diabetes Educator strongly preferred
Responsibilities of the Registered Dietician (RD)
- The Clinical Dietitian manages the delivery of nutrition care to patients, which includes applying the science and art of human nutrition to promote health and aid in the treatment of disease or injuries to restore health.
- The RD coordinates the full range of nutrition care services including pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations.
- Integrates nutrition services with other facets of health care using effective communication, education, documentation and Quality Assurance standards.
- Provides support for quality food service to satisfy nutrient requirements and preferences of patients.