The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, and Respect drives all aspect of the business.
Royster is seeking a Clinical Psychologists to provide healthcare support to our active duty soldiers and their families at USAF Academy, CO.
Duties/Tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illness or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders. The following are desirable skills:
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen , as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
Click here to apply online
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.