GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a Clinical Product Manager to be located in Atlanta, GA.
About Our Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare IT company whose technology is leveraged to automate the cancer care treatment planning process in a coordinated fashion. Our client has had several deployments with hospitals and cancer care centers and is expecting rapid acceleration moving forward.
Our client is seeking an exceptional Clinical Product Manager to contribute to product strategy and be instrumental in the deployment of clinical data driven solutions.
The Clinical Product Manager works with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders in furtherance of product strategy and serves as an ambassador between our client’s customer base and engineering / design teams.
- Work with customers, management and multi-disciplinary teams to define the platform’s product strategy. Collaborate with stakeholders to build top solutions.
- Manage product development, implementation and evaluation including project oversight.
- Use software tools and established processes to manage and update product management steps and tasks.
- Work with engineering leadership to build new solutions to real-world problems.
- Support customer implementation and success teams to drive utilization of the product and gather customer feedback.
- Obtain feedback from key customers, user groups, thought leaders and SME’s. Translate feedback into future release ideas, enhancement requests, and report bugs within the software development tracking system.
- As part of the product management process, help resolve product issues and create product design specifications (PDS) – PDS documents include business requirements, functional requirements, and user stories for assigned product functionality.Maintain clinical expertise to understand the clinical workflow related to product modules.
- Stay informed of clinical and technical advancements in industry, including competitors.
- Perform sales demos to support sales or other teams as part of the Product Management team, on-site or via web meetings, as required.
- Work with the marketing and sales team to train other areas of the organization on the product and the demo.
- Review marketing materials to ensure product accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- 5 or more year's of experience in Product Management for software, working with software development tools (HealthCare IT software experience required).
- Demonstrated work experience and understanding of clinical workflows and clinical terminology.
- Experience with informatics or working with data creation / manipulation within software systems and databases.
- Clinical experience in oncology, genomics, biomarkers and/or precision medicine, preferred.
- Experience in the implementation process of a novel technology is preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Significant expertise in communication, collaboration and negotiation to manage the process of compromise and expectations within the Product Management process.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interface with internal stakeholders as well as external customers.
- Able to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.