Clinical Pharmacist / Manager **under contract
McCall & Lee has been engaged by a community hospital to recruit a Pharmacist to join their team as the lead.
We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player who will provide top notch treatment to patients, families, nursing personnel, and physicians.
- Provide daily pharmaceutical care to patients
- Position provides oversight for outpatient infusion medication order interpretation, entry, and compounding
- Acts as a drug information resource to patients, families, nursing personnel, and physicians
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties
- Current Iowa Pharmacist registration; AHA CPR required by end of month from 60 days of hire and maintained
- Knowledge of pharmacokinetics, drug utilization review, drug distribution systems
- Communication skills and patient assessment skills to provide optimum and safe drug services to patients, families, nursing personnel, and physicians
Please send your resume and/or CV to:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)