Clinical Nurse Supervisor
- 150 bed inpatient facility!!
- Background in Addiction a PLUS!!
- Excellent Benefits!!
Ensure the provision of optimum nursing services delivery at the site level through supervision, implantation, and evaluation of Best Practices and key clinical processes. Provide direction and supervision for health care employees such as professional nursing and allied health care staff, as well as overseeing clinical and technical issues. Promotes interdisciplinary and cross-divisional teamwork directed toward customer satisfaction and improved patient outcomes, emphasizing appropriate nursing services in support of organizational/national strategic interventions throughout the continuum of the recovery process.
- Supervise and direct key health care clinical processes at the site level in order to ensure quality care involving nursing, allied health care entities and onsite medical services.
- Provide supervision for nursing unit staff in order to ensure clear roles, responsibilities, compliance with external/internal regulations/rules to ensure smooth daily operations and maximum utilization of existing resources.
- Participate in multidisciplinary and/or national teams as requested.
- Provide leadership for the site nursing department initiatives and staff to result in a well-qualified, empowered, informed and productive workforce.
- Associate degree
- Current unencumbered RN license in state of practice
- Minimum 7 years experience in the following areas: acute care or critical care nursing experience, nursing leadership and/or addiction related nursing practice.
- 2 years freedom from chemical use problems (CA, MN, OR and by state regulation)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience (3 years additional experience per 1 year of education) or Bachelor’s degree in progress
- CARN (Certified Addictions Registered Nurse) certification
- Public Health Nurse Certification
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.