Nurse Manager – Acute Care Hospital Setting
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Nurse Manager (RN / BSN), to join their team!
**Competitive wages and a generous benefit package for the right Candidate**
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Your role as nurse manager will empower you to be the connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with one of the areas best Hospitals.
Our clients culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At this great hospital you will find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
NURSE MANAGER (RN/BSN)
As a nurse manager, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Manage all nursing operations, including employee activities and quality of patient care.
- Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care programs, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate inter- and intradepartmental administrative and clinical activities.
- Take full responsibility in the absence of the chief nursing officer.
- Promote and maintain an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted) required.
- BLS certification, with ACLS certification to be obtained within one year of hire or position start date required.
- CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of nursing experience, including two or more recently in an acute hospital setting preferred.
- Progressive nursing management experience, including 24-hour accountability required.
- Previous service in leadership roles, such as charge nurse or supervisor, including responsibility for reporting, issue resolution, setting of direction, and accountability for results required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team, send your resume to:
James C. Dinwoodie, Recruiter
HEALTHCARE SPECIALTY PRACTICE