Clinical Director of Cardiac Catheterization Cath Lab Registered Nurse RN
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Clinical Director of Cardiac Catheterization Cath Lab Registered Nurse RN for a great opportunity in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will possess 5+years of current experience working in a healthcare setting and have 3+ years of experience working in the Cardiac Cath Lab in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Cath Lab Registered Nurse RN
- Position responsible for providing leadership, direction, and support for the Cath Lab department clinical and non-clinical personnel, ensuring the delivery of quality care to patients; and for planning, implementing, reviewing, and controlling the budget, staffing, and robust process improvement
- The Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in the Cath Lab
- In collaboration with the Medical Director of the Cath Lab, this individual is responsible for the on-going assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Cath Lab
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Cardiac Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital's mission.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials, and budgets of the Cardiac Services Department.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the Cardiac Services team
Requirements of the Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Cath Lab Registered Nurse RN
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Required
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
- Current RN license in the State of Texas required
- 3+ years of experience as an RN in Cardiac Cath Lab preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a nursing leadership role preferred
- Must have leadership experience - manager, Clinical Coordinator, Director, Asst Manager