Chandler and S. Phoenix
*** LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LAC, LAMFT, LMFT, LISAC, LASAC
*** Hybrid Schedule *****
*** Excellent opportunity for a newly licensed person ***
*** Limited SUPERVISION
Ensures and continually improves the quality of Behavioral Health Services provided to clients and residents in full compliance with enterprise mission and regulatory standards, by performing duties fully. Performs therapeutic services including assessments, counseling and case management.
- Engages clients/residents in a therapeutic relationship through availability, listening, culturally appropriate assessment and identification of concerns.
- Conducts on-going clinical assessments of the client/resident and family needs.
- Works with families to identify and prioritize goals, identify solutions as well as identify services that will address behavioral health needs.
- Provides crisis intervention and supportive counseling as needed.
- Performs case management functions of advocacy, care coordination and in collaboration of medical health care providers.
- Completes frequent detailed reviews of client/resident charts and case files to ensure high quality of care and continuous improvement of behavioral health outcomes.
- Maintains exceptional patient-centered relationships and communication between patient families, facilities providing care, tribal administration and enterprise.
- Continually assesses services offered in comparison to changing client/resident needs and recommends necessary changes as indicated by client/resident needs and conditions.
- Monitors eligibility status with AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System) and initiates action to re-instate eligibility as needed.
- Notifies management of all significant issues affecting clients/residents and takes steps necessary to ensure full resolution of such issues.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing, while performing all essential functions.
- Observes safety and emergency management policies and procedures.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree
- 3 years of experience in a Behavioral Health Services capacity required.
- Current Arizona license LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LISAC, LMSW, LAC, LAMFT,or LASAC in good standing with AZBBHE required.
- State of Arizona driver’s license with no significant violations during the last 5 years.
- Current State of Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card required.
- Current and continuing CPR and AED training and certifications required.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to diverse cultures and community health services.
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.