Behavioral Health Clinical Liaison
Bring your compassion and caring, as well as your organizational skills and professional training and experience with this great opportunity to serve a population in need, close to the Phoenix Metropolitan area!
- Perform therapeutic services including assessment and case management of assigned behavioral health patients.
- Interact with patients, families, medical staff and ancillary staff.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Bachelors’ degree in Counseling, Social Work or closely related field; equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters’ degree preferred.
- Current State of Arizona license in behavioral health field (LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LISAC, LASAC,LMFT).
- Must have at least 1 year previous case management experience.
- Current valid State of Arizona driver’s license.
For more information, please contact Ren’e Pelayo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!