We are currently seeking a full time clinical lead to provide leadership and clinical supervision to our headspace clinical team
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a committed and professional team within a dynamic and supportive culture, other benefits offered include:
- Annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Sick/carers leave
- Long Service Leave (10 years)
- Flexible working arrangements including an ADO [Allocated Day Off]
- Clinical and non-clinical supervision
- All supervision to meet AHPRA registration requirements
- Access to a clinical library
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
In addition to your remuneration, there is a generous tax- free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum.
About The Role
Working as part of our team some key responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Coordinating clinical service delivery, in collaboration with the headspace Program Manager, for young people aged 12 to 25 years accessing headspace programs.
- Coordinating and providing Supervision to a multi-disciplined clinical team, providing strong leadership to staff within a recovery framework.
- Providing higher level of clinical intervention as required for young people at risk or with higher complexity and ensuring clients who are inappropriate for headspace services are properly referred to and engaged with an alternate appropriate service.
- Providing recovery-orientated counselling and psychology services as part of Centacare New England North West's vision to improve the mental and social wellbeing of young people, including administering specialist assessments, formulating individualised treatment plans drawing on appropriate conceptual and theoretical models, conducting intake and assessment appointments and providing active Case Coordination
- Working autonomously, being responsible for meeting KPIs and adhering to Centacare NENW's policies and procedures.
- Provide support to Executive Manager, headspace Program Manager and headspace program staff as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
We want to work with people who like to make a difference in a community, are happy to introduce their new skills and ways of thinking as well as have fun in a friendly and professional environment.
- Four-year degree in Psychology or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or equivalent, current registration with the relevant Registration Board and be an AHPRA registered Supervisor.
- The ability to work independently as a practitioner delivering both individual and group counselling.
- Experience managing and supervising a clinical team including well-developed consultation skills to support work within the headspace and Centacare NENW teams.
- The ability to maintain clinical service delivery standards and manage risk across a range of services.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership within Community Services field.
- Current NSW drivers license and the ability to drive and travel as required.