Are you experienced running assays with PCR or NGS?
My client is offering a unique Clinical Laboratory Scientist role based at their state-of-the-art laboratory in San Francisco. This role will require you to process NGS/PCR testing in a very specific field of diagnostics.
- Hourly pay is significantly increased for working the "Graveyard" shift with my client.
- Great opportunity to join a market leader in a specific niche of molecular diagnostics
- Work in a tremendous facility in the Bay Area
- DNA Extraction familiarity
- PCR/NGS assay experience (running the tests yourself on this equipment is ideal)
-Ability to work in a laboratory environment at a high-output pace and maintain diligence while procession samples.