Clinical Laboratory Scientist CLS
Blood Bank Specialist
Gratia Healthcare Network has a immediate need for a clinical laboratory scientist to work in the lab. This growing practice is seeking a full-time CLS that can add good patient care and increased awareness to the existing group.
* Monthly + Annual Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Paid Time Off
* CE Reimbursement
* Tuition Reimbursement
Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well-being.
Gratia Healthcare Network consists of providers and clinical professionals. Our comprehensive suite of services includes, but is not limited to, concierge medicine, LOP based care, direct patient care, case studies, clinical research, review, and quality.
* EOE / All candidates considered
• A Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
• Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Limited Specialty License by the State of California is required.
• 2+ years of working experience in area of expertise. (Chemistry, Hematology, Generalist, Micro)
• Excellent organization, communication, and people skills are required
Please send resume or attach to this application.
Human Resources: HR@GratiaHealthcare.com