Clinical Laboratory Scientist
McCall & Lee has been engaged by a community-based hospital to recruit a Generalist CLS to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their programs as an experienced Generalist CLS.
Generalist Clinical Lab Scientist CLS
Under supervision of the Laboratory Director and Medical Director, primary duties are to coordinate and supervise all activities in the Generalist section of the Clinical Laboratory. Responsibilities include perfuming clinical laboratory test procedures, management of blood inventory, and supervision of staff. Responsible to develop and maintain policies and procedures, oversee training and competency assessments, ensure compliance with requirements of all regulatory and accreditation agencies (DHS, FDA, CLIA, CAP, AABB, joint Commission.)
- A Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Limited Specialty License by the State of California is required.*
- 2+ years of working experience in area of expertise. (Chemistry, Hematology, Generalist, Micro)
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills are required
- First year CLS's are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested in providing Top Notch treatment to patients.
For more information please inquire with:
Recruiter / Healthcare Specialty Practice
Tel 512-444-6400 x80 Direct Line 323-515-8299