Clinical Laboratory Scientist
We are seeking a Clinical Laboratory Scientist -Temp to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
• Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Limited Specialty License by the State of California is required (MTA#).
• 2+ years of working experience in area of expertise. (Chemistry, Hematology, Generalist, Micro)
• Excellent organization, communication, and people skills are required
• First year CLS's are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested in providing Top Notch treatment to patients.
Hoss Melton, Recruiter
Healthcare Specialty Practice
Main 512-444-6400 x 80 West Coast Office 323-515-8299 Mobile 805-205-4699