Clinical Education Coordinator
Currently seeking a Clinical Education Coordinator for a great opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in a Education Coordinator.
Requirements of the Clinical Education Coordinator
- Master’s degree required
- Must have critical care (ICU) experience; Coordinator for all critical care units
- 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working as an educator
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Clinical Education Coordinator
- Identifies training needs and participates in planning, implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of staff development programs within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates expertise in the roles of teacher, practitioner, manager, and researcher.
- Provides input into the development of the departmental budget.
- Acts as an educational consultant to nursing staff.