Clinical Coordination Nurse (RN)
As a Clinical Coordination Nurse, you will be responsible for the evaluation and resolution of quality care concerns by following a systematic process with the goal to eliminate or reduce incidents.
Working with external agency and internal partners to do care coordination which includes review of medical records and information, review of prior authorization. Should be familiar with utilization management, discharge planning and knowledgeable on preparing and reviewing NOA's for denials.Knowledge of:
- Considerable knowledge of pediatric healthcare, service authorizations, utilization review and coordination of health services.
- Health care administration
- Medicaid rules and policies with respect to children's health, and health plan operations
- Considerable knowledge in clinical standards of care and the recognition of quality of care issues
- Pediatric Experience
- Behavioral Health Experience
- Policy review /writing
- Project implementation/creation
- Day shift positions are available.
- Must have an active AZ RN license.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check.
Please call Christopher at 602-788-5890 or email at email@example.com to learn more and apply.