GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a seasoned Sales Professional preferably located in the South Central region (AZ, AR, CO, KS, LA, NV, NM OK, TX, UT).
About Our Client:
As a leader in providing information and analysis solutions (bioinformatics) for next-generation sequencing, our client’s products and services enable researchers to analyze and interpret their experimental and clinical data for better understanding and decision making.
Big data in NGS requires scale beyond the capabilities of commonly used software tools. These datasets require robust analytics to allow for decision making, insight discovery, and optimization.
As our client expands their presence in the clinical genomics market, they are seeking to add to their sales team. The sales professional will focus on developing accounts within the clinical genetics industry that are running significant test volumes. Our client’s value proposition includes the quality and consistency of reporting that CLIA labs can achieve post-deployment.
- Contact current and prospective clinical labs (CLIA) customers to meet and exceed assigned business/performance objectives.
- Communicate the clinical value proposition of our client’s products, services, and technologies to customers. Customers will save time, money, and reduce errors by implementing our client’s solutions, including content, analytics and clinical interpretation services.
- Sell clinical bioinformatics solutions as both stand-alone products for analysis and interpretation as well as solutions for platforms and panel offerings.
- Identify, contact and support KOL’s and partnerships.
- Coordinate with product, marketing, and support teams to provide product feedback.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales (preferred) and / or services experience.
- Solutions experience pertinent to genetic clinical testing labs. Customers include clinical lab directors and clinical geneticists.
- An understanding of NGS technologies as well as RNA and DNA based test applications.
- Demonstrated multi-year success in meeting sales targets.
- An understanding of the healthcare payer and reimbursement markets, preferred.
- Proven ability to prospect, qualify leads, and manage integrated sales processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with management, support, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with all customer types.
- Strong team player with proven ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Self-starter, energetic, results-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to travel 50%+.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.