Responsible for success of clinical implementations of hardware, software and integrated solutions along with clinical services provided by CEC. This will include Rauland implementation activities, implementation customer-based trainings, re-evaluations of systems and clinical service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clinical Resource for the Sales, Design, PMO and Installation teams.
- Assists with system configuration plans, including review of facility layout and design.
- Interfaces with customers to define workflow solutions and present to hospital leadership.
- Develops customer training curriculum as needed and update as necessary to address new system features/applications.
- Works with internal team and customer base to implement system application best practices per manufacturer recommendations.
- Conducts in-service training for customer base and clinical teams.
- Supports system Go Live and post Go-live activities.
- Conducts post implementation system assessments, providing additional training as needed.
- Assists with completion of project sign-off process, including testing and warranty initiation.
- Presents CEC image to the community in a positive manner.
- Provides timely responses to internal and external customer queries.
- Locates appropriate company resources to assist customers when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills: ability to work with diverse groups.
- Experience in developing and preparing custom presentations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, windows applications, and networking.
- Proven ability to manage customer experience with credibility and guide them toward evidence based, best practices in technology utilization and staff education to achieve their organizational goals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate planning and organizational skills which allow the successful completion of a project with multiple stakeholders by a specific due date.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- RN experienced in acute care 5+ years preferred.
- Strong project management experience.
- Some experience implementing technology in the healthcare environment.
- General US healthcare market knowledge as it relates to the clinical and operational impact of the evolution of fee-for-service to value-based care.
- Ideally actively involved in a nursing association and/or clinical advisory board.
- Experience with the application of Lean/QI in the healthcare environment a plus.
- Strong classroom training skills and curriculum design expertise a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on customer need.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and lead well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
- Strong problem solving, creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills for both large and small groups.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of technologies offered by CEC.
- PC Proficiency (windows environment) is essential and strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Heavy lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping, and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and troubleshooting activities.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.