Clinical Laboratory Scientist / CLS (ASCP or AMT Certified)
An exciting opportunity is now available for a dedicated Clinical Laboratory Scientist to become a part of their efficient hospital laboratory! Now offering a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance to qualified candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Located in central Montana, this Clinical Laboratory Scientist will live in an area surrounded by larger towns, but have room to hike, enjoy wildlife, land, and a very affordable cost of living. The CLS will be surrounded by great schools and a safe, family friendly community. Hunting, fishing, camping, and all types of outdoor recreation are commonly enjoyed in this rural Montana area.
The medical center is staffed with helpful, cheerful, and laid back Montana-loving providers, ancillary staff members, and nurses. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist will be supported by HR, administration, and enjoy above average benefits. The Laboratory Manager is exceedingly helpful, ensures continued education, and gives space for independent learning. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist will grow at this medical center.
Apply today and enjoy the rural Montana land, rivers, and community.
Ally Executive Recruiter