Client Success Manager/ Client Service Manager
Full Time role Oakville, ON
- Should have a strong knowledge and in-depth understanding of the client’s Product.
- Should deliver web-based training on the products features and functionality to our customers.
- Present pre-sales demos to prospective clients and act as their main point of contact for all product related questions.
- Provide exceptional customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Helping the team in implementation of the solutions.
- Perform Client consulting and Account Management Services.
Travel would be required – valid Canadian passport is MUST.
- Bachelor's degree from a university in IT or Management or 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a Professional Services Consulting / Client facing role.
- Experience in conducting Software Product Training and Software Product Demos is a must.
- Experience in gathering requirements and implementing solutions in a software product.
- Experience in consulting with the clients for a Service Management Software.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to build lasting relationships with the customers.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work across North America and Europe.
Nice to Have:
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!