The Client Solutions Specialist is a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming an industry leader. Specialists will be tasked with generating virtual & face-to-face meetings primarily from outbound phone calls. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing, LinkedIn posts and messaging, and video. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the endevis Leadership. Specialist’s will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "Be Help-First, Accountable, & Bold” if YOU are “Passionate & Results-Driven”.
Job Requirements & Essential Duties
- Executes an outbound plan to targeted accounts
- Initiates relationships with Senior Executive prospects
- Assesses client’s business needs, vision, and goals; aligns the RPO talent acquisition solutions with the client’s business direction
- Interprets client requirements and articulates optimal organizational best practices and leading industry trends to meet client-specific objectives.
- Manages long sales sequences requiring strategic follow-up with prospects to maintain ongoing relationship development
- Provides support in the request for proposal/information (RFP/RFI) process
- Effectively presents solutions that represent the value proposition to all levels of client stakeholders
- Participates in discussions and leads presentations regarding the solution and represents the value proposition to all levels of client stakeholders
- Stays abreast of industry/market information and trends to ensure the development of optimal best in class solutions
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the customer relationship management system.
- Make 60+ outbound calls per day.
- Develops & maintains Activity Plan in conjunction with Vice President of Marketing.
- Demonstrates endevis Core Values of Results-Driven, Help First, Be Bold, Be Accountable and Be Passionate daily
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Managing Partners or Vice Presidents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales experience engaging with senior executives/leaders in a quota driven and goal-oriented environment with record of superior personal achievement
- Talent or Healthcare experience preferred
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office suite products in a Windows environment including, but not limited to, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Prior experience with a web-based, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application is preferred; experience with Hubspot is ideal
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to engage credibly with the top decision-makers in major healthcare enterprises as well as internal customers
- Excellent telephone presentation and consultative selling skills, with the ability to develop immediate rapport and nurture client relationships
- Demonstrated professional presentation style and demeanor, adapting to a variety of business environments and philosophies
- The ability to conduct Internet research and navigate social media applications in an efficient and productive manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to interpret metrics and drive results
- Ability to build trust, develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- High level attention to detail including ability to proof and edit written work, both self-produced and produced by others
- Ability to demonstrate leadership on company culture initiatives
- Represents endevis professionally and with integrity in all business settings
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Must be able to sit and/or stand in a stationary position for up to 80% of the day
- Must be able to walk, move, and transfer within the office environment up to 20% of the day
- Must be able to use hands/fingers to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to communicate, converse with, and exchange information frequently during the workday via phone, cell phone, in person, and/or email. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Work environment is primarily in an office setting with minimal to moderate noise levels.
- Local and overnight travel will be necessary less than 10% of the time. Periodic evening and weekend work can be expected.