Client Services Manager- Galleria Area
- Provide assistance to our organization’s clients and prospects.
- Receive calls and emails from clients and advisors and will regularly contact clients through electronic, written, and verbal means.
- Discuss the client’s life insurance portfolio, answer questions and provide paperwork and documentation for any requested changes.
- Obtain current and accurate policy information by way of carrier website or via verbal or email communication with the carrier.
- Developing strong relationships with carrier personnel is expected and encouraged.
- Handle client complaints and provide resolutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with an insurance carrier
- Experience with CRM system such as SmartOffice or Salesforce
- Adept at research practices
- Strong communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Critical and analytical thinker
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential data
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management or finance-related field
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities licensed (strongly preferred)
- Insurance experience (Life)
Base salary 65k-70k plus Benefits.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@stafffinancial.comClick here to apply online