Accountability: Accountable to the President, Director of Sales, and General Manager
Purpose of the role
The Client Relationship Specialist is a remote position and he/she will be responsible (with the other members of the Client Support Team) for first-line account management (*) of the Company clients and for assisting the Director of Sales in developing and maintaining efficient systems to deal with client inquiries and support; for referring issues and potential sales opportunities to first-line (*) Sales Managers where relevant; and for following through on issue resolution with upper management.
(*) By “the first line” we mean day to day client care, support & service maintenance, more complex issues would be referred to President and Director of Sales respectively.
- Assist with “Lead Generation” through confidential reports/spreadsheets with clients or potential clients' contact information.
- Outbound telephone calls to follow-up on marketing efforts.
- Research cold contacts in CRM programs to vet for correct information, update as needed and report findings back to upper management.
- Nurture existing accounts under direct supervision from upper management to ensure clients’ needs are being met.
- Follow up on samples and/or sales orders that have been sent to clients and report feedback and findings to upper management.
- Log any and all pertinent information and marketing efforts in the respective CRM database as directed